1. Use most common windows systems such as:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
2. Setup and use a standard or child user after installing your windows system, don't use administrative user which has high privilege, and set a password for your administrative account. because:
- Administrator accounts for users who require full access to the computer.
- Standard user accounts for those users who need to run applications but who should be limited or restricted in their administrative access to the computer.
3. Don't use uncommon browsers, use following common, well know and highly secure web browsers:
- Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
4. Finally configure EL-Hyper Protector in your standard or child account.